Two legendary football rivals set aside their differences to make a wee boy’s dreams come true. Aspiring Irvine footballer Lewis Hindmarsh was left stunned after Celtic hero Frank McGarvey BOUGHT him a pair of Andy Goram’s goalie gloves. The former Hoops striker stumped up £95 for the ex-Rangers keeper’s mitts at an auction following an Old Firm Greats game at Meadow Park. Kind-hearted McGarvey then gifted the prize items to the nine-year-old lad – who has his heart set on becoming a keeper himself one day. Lewis was a mascot at the game which also saw Bobby Petta and Alex Rae pull on jerseys for their respective clubs at the home of Irvine Meadow. Lewis’s mum Claire said: “Lewis was lucky enough to get into the VIP question and answer session after “They held an auction after that and Andy Goram’s signed and framed goalie gloves was one of the items. “Lewis wanted them as soon as he saw them. So Frank McGarvey paid £95 for them and gave them to him. “He was so excited and he’s been telling everyone about it – including his Rangers-daft neighbour.” Lewis is one of the goalkeepers with Irvine Meadow’s 2009 side and… Read full this story
- Make your minimalist dreams come true with this Peel wireless charger
- Ripley supermarket makes youngster’s dream come true with in-store job
- Young pianist's dream comes true after performing live with The Killers
- 'Dream come true' for China football fans flocking to World Cup in Russia
- Aqua Cars step in to make disabled teen’s Portsmouth prom dream come true
- 'Dream come true': Auburn and Alabama commits head to Elite 11 Finals
- Husband and wife help make dream come true after fundraiser at Pavenham
- Can you help this lovely Gateshead lad's dream come true with a specialist bike?
- Homecoming queen dream comes true for Riley McCoy, the girl who can’t go out in the sun
How Old Firm legends set rivalry aside to make Irvine boy's dream come true have 326 words, post on www.dailyrecord.co.uk at June 17, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.