Nation Former BIDV chairman expelled from Party By Thanh Thom Saturday, Jun 30, 2018,20:10 (GMT+7) Former BIDV chairman expelled from PartyBy Thanh Thom A combination photo of Tran Bac Ha and Le Nam Tra – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The former chairman of the Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV), Tran Bac Ha, has lost his membership of the Communist Party of Vietnam as he has been found responsible for lending irregularities. At a meeting held in Hanoi on June 27-28, the Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission decided to remove Ha, 61, from the Party. He also served as secretary of the Party Committee of BIDV. Ha violated the principle of democratic centralism as well as working regulations, procedures and regulations on lending, financial guarantees, investment and debt management, according to a statement issued by the commission after its meeting. Ha was found to be involved in the process of approving loans totaling VND4.7 trillion (US$204.7 million) for 12 companies involved in a criminal case at the Vietnam Construction Bank. Other former and current executives of BIDV also disciplined The commission also found Doan Anh Sang, former member of the standing board of the Party Committee and deputy general director of BIDV,… Read full this story
- 4 PDP leaders quit party protesting expulsion of leaders for meeting envoys
- China’s Communist Party expels ex-chairman of China Development Bank
- BIDV donates 1 billion VND to Hue Festival
- Ex-leaders of HCM City commit serious violations: Party inspection body
- Party inspectors urge for punishment against former deputy PM for steel project violations
- PDP expels 8 party leaders who met foreign envoys
- Three PDP Leaders Resign Day After Party Expelled 8 for Parleys with Govt
- PDP expels leaders for meeting envoys
- Trump Administration Attempted to Block Iraqi Parliament Vote on Expelling Foreign Troops - Report
- Parents are left fuming after their FIVE-year-old son is expelled from school for 'violent behaviour'
Former BIDV chairman expelled from Party have 312 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.