Besides, the project worth VND 724 million (USD 32,000) will help upgrade the HMIS hardware in hospital’s information system. It is being carried out from now to the end of this year.
|Children at an orphanage in Da Nang. (Photo for illustration)|
In 2016, the FHF provided eye check-ups and glasses for more than 90 students in Da Nang. the programs was part of an eye care for school children in Vietnam launched from early 2016 in Da Nang city, Hai Duong and Tien Giang provinces by FHF and Standard Chartered Bank.
The FHF was founded in 1992 by eye surgeon Fred Hollows, and focuses on treating and preventing blindness and other vision problems. It operates across the Pacific region, including Australia, South and Southeast Asia, and Africa.
- Julie Chen Says She Wasn't Trying to Look Less Asian With Eye Surgery
- Nonprofit Gives Free Plastic Surgery to Kids Bullied for Deformities
- Mitsubishi hands over EVs and PHEVs to Da Nang City
- Queen Elizabeth II had successful eye surgery
- Ophthalmologist Instructs Patient Not To Look At Anything 24 Hours Before Eye Surgery
- Get a FREE Eye Doctor Layout Pack for Divi
- Renowned photographer lives for the day in Da Lat
- This 19-year-old sang her way through brain surgery
- Julie Chen's Eyelid Surgery Sure Did Help Her Career
- Mel B 'fears she is totally blind after being rushed to hospital with sight loss in her right eye'... just days before the Spice Girls reunion tour kicks off