Established in 1964, FIA is considered an annual important economic event and an opportunity for businesses to exchange experience, establish trade and industrial relations between Algerian businesses and foreign partners.
Under the theme “Trade in the service of National Production”, FIA 2018 attracted the participation of 350 Algerian businesses, 296 foreign businesses and 63 joint-venture companies. Stalls of foreign businesses selling products of Africa, America, Asia and Europe covered an area of 3,829m2.
Five Vietnamese businesses from the fields of agriculture, telecommunications, garment and textile, handicraft and art painting were highly appreciated by Prime Minister, Minister of Trade, and Minister of Culture of Algeria, and ambassadors of many countries.
On this occasion, Vietnamese Ambassador to Algeria Pham Quoc Tru encouraged the businesses to actively seek customers, obey the laws of Vietnam and the local country, contributing to maintaining and developing the traditional friendship between the two countries.
The fair will close on May 13th./.
- Vietnam joins international efforts on ending violence and harassment at workplace
- Vietnam joins meeting of communist, workers’ parties in Turkey
- Vietnamese firms seek partners at international fair in Thailand
- Vietnam joins global efforts to protect sea turtles
- C.P. Vietnam joins Binh Phuoc to develop safe chicken production chain
- Vietnam joins 19th meeting of ASEAN telecommunication chiefs
- Vietnam joins drill on peacekeeping, mine action in Indonesia
- Vietnam joins ASEAN food festival to help poor children
- China to be guest of honor of Burkina Faso international fair
- Vietnam promotes trade, investment cooperation with Algeria’s Constantine