Just moments after news broke Friday of a mass shooting at a Santa Fe, Texas, school, the far-left CNN was already spreading lies about this being the twenty-second school shooting of 2018. The dictionary’s definition of a school shooting is a “violent act in which someone, usually a student, uses a gun to kill or injure teachers, students, and staff.” A reading of CNN’s madcap definition of a school shooting informs us that a car backfiring in the parking lot of a Burger King across the street from an abandoned community college only just barely manages to be excluded. Here is just a taste of what CNN does define as a “school shooting”: A student shot another student with a BB gun in Gloversville Middle School. A teacher accidentally discharged a gun during a public safety class at Seaside High School, injuring a student. One person was hospitalized after a shooting at an apartment building on the campus of the University of South Alabama. Two people were shot to death at a dormitory on the campus of Central Michigan University. The victims were not students and police think the incident stemmed from a domestic situation. A person was shot in a rec center at Mississippi Valley State University…. Read full this story
- America’s Enemies Are Using Social Media To Spread Fake News – And U.S. Media Are Falling For It
- Thousands of Twitter accounts that spread fake news during the 2016 election are still active today, say researchers
- Anglo-Saxons were WORSE than the Vikings! Disgruntled English monks spread 'fake news' about the invaders (and earlier Germanic tribes carried out 'ethnic cleansing' against Britons)
- India backs down over plan to ban journalists for 'fake news'
- Facebook users to finally get fake news alerts
- Researchers develop AI tool to flag fake news for media outlets
- MHA asks States, UTs to check violence, circulation of fake news
- Weekly roundup: Fake news control, foreign debts, exotic markets and more
- Mesut Ozil 'blinded by some fake news' after Uyghur support, says China
- Woman's Son Survives Florida School Shooting a Year After She Survived Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting
Nolte: CNN Spreads Fake News About ’22 School Shootings’ in 2018 have 357 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.