Just moments after news broke Friday of a mass shooting at a Santa Fe, Texas, school, the far-left CNN was already spreading lies about this being the twenty-second school shooting of 2018.
The dictionary’s definition of a school shooting is a “violent act in which someone, usually a student, uses a gun to kill or injure teachers, students, and staff.”
A reading of CNN’s madcap definition of a school shooting informs us that a car backfiring in the parking lot of a Burger King across the street from an abandoned community college only just barely manages to be excluded.
Here is just a taste of what CNN does define as a “school shooting”:
- A student shot another student with a BB gun in Gloversville Middle School.
- A teacher accidentally discharged a gun during a public safety class at Seaside High School, injuring a student.
- One person was hospitalized after a shooting at an apartment building on the campus of the University of South Alabama.
- Two people were shot to death at a dormitory on the campus of Central Michigan University. The victims were not students and police think the incident stemmed from a domestic situation.
- A person was shot in a rec center at Mississippi Valley State University. Police said the person was not a student and the injury was not life-threatening.
- A fight led to a shooting in the parking lot of Lincoln High School, fatally wounding a 32-year-old man.
The list goes on and on like that, like a ghoulish Saturday Night Live skit (a BB gun!) mocking the awfulness of actual school shootings, where an armed monster enters a school determined to kill as many innocent people as possible.
Even the left-wing PolitiFact has said that describing suicides, accidental discharges, robbery shootings, after-hours shootings between grown men in a parking lot, and the like as school shootings is a lie.
You would think a cable news outlet that is seeing its ratings plummet by -30 percent and more would focus a little more on accuracy and integrity, but this is the same CNN that measures special counsel Robert Mueller’s evidence in “bytes” and employs staffers who put crosshairs over President Trump … and that was just this week.
- Nolte: CNN and ABC News Terrified to Confront Bidens with Smoking Gun Golf Photo
- Father of a boy killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting is awarded $450,000 in defamation lawsuit against conspiracy theorists who wrote a book claiming the massacre never happened
- School Shootings: Eradicating Bullying Must Be In The Safety Plan
- Trump Smacks Down ABC News for ‘Fake News’ Footage of Syria
- Fake News Alert: Bank of Maharashtra debunks rumours about its financial health, says it is growing from strength to strength
- 2 in 5 Canadians report finding 'fake news' on social media
- Fake News Alert: These 9 banks are not shutting, clarifies RBI
- Former New Jersey governor Christine Whitman tweets 'Hitler has nothing on Trump' in response to horrific fake video of the president massacring the 'fake news' media
- ‘Really fake news’: Trump dunks on ABC after channel claims footage from Kentucky gun range is Syria
- Fake News Buster: Video of Rahul Gandhi claiming ‘he will move to London’ is Doctored