May,28 2018 12:09:31 IST
Daniel Craig will reportedly receive a fat pay cheque of 50 million pounds for his last outing as James Bond in the next 007 film.
The 50-year-old actor will also get an executive producer credit, along with endorsements and profits, according to Mirror.
Craig previously received 37 million pounds for 2015’s Spectre.
The film is likely to have a run time of around two hours and 20 minutes, meaning the actor will get 357,000 pounds per minute of screen time.
Daniel Craig. AP
If paid 50 million pounds, Craig’s earnings will exceed that of his predecessors’ with Sean Connery making 7 million pounds for six official Bond movies.
George Lazenby made 72,000 pounds for one outing, Roger Moore bagged 17 million pounds for his seven films as the iconic spy.
Timothy Dalton churned 4 million pounds from two appearances followed by Pierce Brosnan raking in 13 million pounds in four films.
Craig starts shooting for the film in December, which will go on till five months. An autumn release is planned for 2019.
The actor had earlier said he would rather “slash his wrists” than return as Bond. But after constant denials, he confirmed his comeback in the 25th Bond movie.
Oscar-winner Danny Boyle, who is set to direct the as-yet-untitled film, will earn about 7 million pounds.
A film source in Los Angeles said, “Daniel is raring to go out with a bang alongside Danny. They have been talking already about their visions and the practicalities once the cameras start rolling in December at Pinewood.
“Daniel is worth every penny given that Spectre made over 700 million pounds and Skyfall over 900 million pounds before they sold DVD, streaming and TV rights.
Updated Date: May 28, 2018 12:09 PM
- Daniel Craig Made One Demand Before Initially Signing on as James Bond
- New James Bond Film Racks Up $36 Million Worth of Damaged Cars
- James Bond film ‘No Time to Die’ release pushed back again
- Sean Connery’s gun from first James Bond film ‘Dr. No’ to be sold at auction
- James Bond star Daniel Craig swaps tux for woolly jumper in new No Time To Die poster
- No Time to Die: Rami Malek introduces his ‘unsettling’ James Bond villain in new video. Watch
- James Bond: Ben Whishaw reportedly pushing for "substantial" gay character
- Who is Daniel Craig’s wife Rachel Weisz?
- Next James Bond could be a former British soap star
- No Time to Die actor Lashana Lynch responds to backlash over her replacing Daniel Craig as 007, says she had to delete social media apps
- Daniel Craig films Bond 25 on sailing boat in Jamaica — with Union Jack flying
- James Bond 25 set photos: Daniel Craig begins filming in Jamaica with Jeffrey Wright
Daniel Craig to be paid 50 mn pounds, get executive producer credit for his final James Bond film have 427 words, post on www.firstpost.com at May 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.