CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta complained Thursday that celebrity Kim Kardashian “shouldn’t be here” at the White House to discuss prison reform, saying it reflected “a lack of seriousness” in the administration. Acosta made his remarks during a panel discussion with host Brooke Baldwin. He also criticized the White House for commenting on the double standard exemplified by ABC News chief Bob Iger’s apology to former Barack Obama aide Valerie Jarrett over Roseanne Barr’s racist tweet, rather than on the racism in the tweet itself.ACOSTA: The president had other things to do, and yet here he comes out today and starts tweeting about Roseanne Barr. It just gets to the lack of seriousness. BALDWIN: (laughs) ACOSTA: And forget about the fact that Kim Kardashian is here at the white house today. And what planet that is anything resembling normal, because it’s not. She shouldn’t be here talking about prison reform. It’s very nice that she is here, but that’s not a serious thing to have happened here at the White House. But really that pales in comparison, that level of seriousness pales in comparison to what the president does when he weighs in on the Roseanne Barr tweet, fails to condemn the racism at the heart of her remarks, and then having the White House press secretary coming out here …… Read full this story
- Watch Trump Aide Stephen Miller and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Heated Over Immigration
- Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Life at Home as Self-Quarantine Continues
- Former White House physician Ronny Jackson dives headfirst into 'Obamagate' and angers former colleagues
- Jim Acosta, Jon Karl, White House Reporters Wear Masks at Press Briefing
- Kim Kardashian takes Malibu! Reality star wears tiny bikini as she emerges for first time in months to enjoy solo stroll at beach rental... following claims of tension with Kanye West
- Blonde ambition! Kim Kardashian turns up the heat as she flashes her toned tum in a white crop... after claiming to be 'the most fit I've ever been'
- Inside Kim Kardashian's journey from reality star to crusader for justice
- Kim Kardashian urges justice for Ahmaud Arbery after ex-cop and son are charged with murder
- Kim Kardashian Talks Being Moved to Tears Over New Case in
- Kim Kardashian laughs at a fan's Twitter thread comparing her most colorful outfits to hand sanitizer
CNN’s Jim Acosta: Kim Kardashian ‘Shouldn’t Be’ at White House have 400 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 29, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.