- A judge ruled that the law was unconstitutional
- The state attorney general says he will seek an immediate review
(CNN)A California superior court judge on Tuesday overturned a 2016 state law that allows doctors to prescribe lethal drugs to terminally ill adult patients.
CNN’s Stella Chan contributed to this report.
- Bush-Appointed Texas Judge Rules Entire Obamacare Law Unconstitutional
- Judge Rules Against California on Tax Return Requirement
- Qualcomm Violated Antitrust Laws, U.S. Judge Rules
- A Georgia sheriff can't put signs on 3 sex offenders' homes this year warning trick-or-treaters, a judge ruled
- Entire broadband industry sues California to stop net neutrality law
- Ninth Circuit Upholds California Handgun Rules
- Tesla and Elon Musk broke the law in labor dispute, judge rules
- Uber drivers are freelancers, not employees, judge rules
- New York Judge Rules Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Is a Journalist
- Judge Says Bail System Is Unconstitutional
- Harkat ‘still poses a danger to Canada,’ judge rules
- Feds forcing mass fingerprint unlocks is an “abuse of power,” judge rules
California judge rules aid-in-dying law unconstitutional have 839 words, post on us.cnn.com at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.