At the inaugural ceremony of Binh Duong waste treatment complex, second phase – Source: baomoi.vn The Binh Duong waste treatment complex includes a waste compost plant and an incinerator of hazardous waste with daily capacities of 840 tonnes and 320 tonnes respectively, along with a plant capable of treating 50 cubic meters of industrial waste per day. In particular, the complex uses Finnish technology to use biogas discharged from the dumping site to produce electricity. It is able to produce 2,000 kW of electricity per day, meeting nearly half of the electricity need of the complex. In addition, the complex also produces bricks from ash and mud discharged from waste treatment. Construction of the US$30.5 million complex invested by the Binh Duong Water – Environment JSC (Biwase) started in January 2004. The second stage of the project was put into use on January 10, 2018 after 18 months of construction, four months ahead of schedule. The 100-hectare facility is now capable of handling 1,200 tonnes of household waste, 400 tonnes of industrial waste, 200 tonnes of hazardous industrial waste and 3 tonnes of medical waste. Once fully completed, it is expected to handle around 3,000 tonnes of household waste and… Read full this story
- New MacBook Air models rumoured for June or July
- New Plus-Size Modeling Documentary Asks Why Size 0 Is Still the Norm
- New Nintendo 3DS models sport NFC and extra buttons
- Microsoft plans new console subsidization model with $99 Xbox 360 (report)
- Mozilla’s new open source model aims to revolutionize voice recognition
- New MacBook Pro models coming this year?
- New media business models: How to make $2K on $5m in revenues
- Hydrofracking drives new water treatment solutions
- Mashups: The next major new software development model?
- New Ebola treatment cures monkeys a day after infection
Binh Duong complex provides new waste treatment model have 287 words, post on ven.vn at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.