Pop singer Ho Ngoc Ha (L) and model Thanh Hang walk together as vedettes when presenting the Coco La Bien Aimée collection by Vietnamese designer Cong Tri, which was chosen to open the Vietnam International Fashion Week Spring Summer 2018” (VIFW 2018) in Ho Chi Minh City between April 19 and 22. Their outfits are Vietnam’s traditional dress ao dai with a western touch. Who says you should not wear pyjamas to parties? Cong Tri has gained reputation from fashion shows overseas and earned global fame after his creations were donned by American pop stars Katy Perry and Rihanna. Winter has gone but “Game of Throne” is still here as Vietnamese designers Le Long Dung and Thanh Nguyen An Kha made model Vo Hoang Yen shine in this amour design. More outfits for the queen. The “Game of Throne” collection is said to be inspired by costumes of the French aristocrats. Are you all ready for the ball, my ladies? How about you, my lord? Two designs of female vests by Nguyen Tien Truyen. The designer says he want to make his creations look strong as a call for feminism. And here are his designs for men. Back to basic:… Read full this story
- Victoria Beckham bids farewell to New York fashion week on a high
- Opening a virtual jewel box: on Roma Narsinghani’s digital jewellery collection at Helsinki Fashion Week
- Fashion post Coronavirus: What does it mean to have a digital Fashion Week?
- Paris Fashion Week 2020 goes digital with its haute couture collection
- Paris Fashion Week: Dior replaces models with mini mannequins to showcase their haute couture collection
- FDCI announces 'India's first-ever digital fashion week'
- A fresher iteration of fashion week transmitted an air of fun or created a void?
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Elli Avram Turned Into A Royal Bride
- Oh, Poor Fashion Week
- ‘Get shredded in six weeks!’ The problem with extreme male body transformations
Saigon gets in style for international fashion week have 322 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.