The country’s consumer price index climbed 1.3 percent last month from a year earlier, decelerating from the previous month’s 1.4 percent on-year gain, Yonhap News Agency cited the data compiled by Statistics Korea as saying.
From a month earlier, the index fell 0.1 percent in March.
Core inflation, which excludes volatile oil and food prices, grew 1.3 percent in March compared with last year.
Prices of agricultural goods rose 2.1 percent on-year last month, slowing from a 3.6 percent on-year gain the previous month, with those for industrial goods increasing 0.9 percent on-year, compared with a 0.8 percent on-year rise the previous month, the agency said.
Meanwhile, prices of service fees advanced 1.7 percent last month, compared with a 1.7 percent on-year rise. – VNA
- Bank of Japan inflation target recedes as consumers resist price rises
- Wallet Watch: Las Vegas Resort Fees Will Rise on March 1
- Eggs, chicken to turn costlier as soyabean and maize prices rise
- NA Chairwoman begins official visit to RoK
- Why Farm Fresh prices appear higher during liquidation sales
- Aquaman Tops The Dark Knight Rises As DC's Highest-Grossing Movie Ever
- Exxon Mobil reports rising profits, falling production volumes
- Low vehicle sales mean higher prices on new cars for consumers
- US consumer spending surges 0.9% in March
- Canada investigating cold-rolled steel from Vietnam, China, RoK
- France sees steep rise in price of beer
- Gas prices could flirt with $4 a gallon in Bay Area
- Commodities and cinemas: Oil, corn and sugar prices impact the concession stand
- HotelsCombined.com Price Index review of global hotel prices for April 2011
- AP Explains: New China tariffs likely to hit US consumers
- Still rising: Food and labor costs continue to grow
- The corn factor: Rising prices impact the concession stand
- SE Asia Stocks-Vietnam falls after 8 sessions of gain, Thailand extends rise
- US producer prices flat in July, restraining inflation
- Public transport fare rise less than planned
RoK's consumer prices rise 1.3 percent in March have 324 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 3, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.