The New York mayor thinks David Price has gotten a raw deal in Boston by R.J. Anderson @r_j_anderson 3m ago • 1 min read On Wednesday, New York mayor Bill de Blasio appeared on the Jonah Keri Podcast. In addition to politics, the pair discussed a few sporting items, including de Blasio’s Boston Red Sox.One member of the Red Sox de Blasio went into detail about was left-handed starter David Price. Though Price hasn’t always been warmly received in Boston, he’s off to a good start this season, having not allowed a run through his first two appearances. Here’s what de Blasio said:”I think David Price has gotten a raw deal. Look, I can only imagine what it’s like to go into my beloved Fenway if you didn’t come up — a real interesting study would be those who came up from the Red Sox farm system historically, and how better they fared psychologically, symbolically, etc. than those who came in. You come in from Tampa, of all places. I mean, it’s like you got flown onto Mars and put in the starting lineup, right? So, I feel for Price because I think he was put through more than he… Read full this story
- Red Sox Fans Pulled One Of The Most Disrespectful Moves In Sports History During World Series Game 1
- NRA Says It Doesn't Have to Comply With New York AG if It Doesn't Think It is Getting in Her Way
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announces 2020 presidential bid
- No Changes in New York City Due to Trump's Executive Order on Immigration
- Let's Goat Mets! New York Loses the World Series
- Four homeless men are randomly battered to death in their sleep in New York's Chinatown 'by 24-year-old man with a three-foot long metal pipe'
- New York Children Caught Smashing Synagogue's Window During Rosh Hashanah Prayers: 'Shocking Act of Hate'
- Peter Luger Steakhouse becomes punchline in Broadway play The Inheritance after excoriating zero-star review from The New York Times
- Victoria Beckham rules out moving her fashion show from New York to London
- Come On, The Red Sox Can't Actually Get Rid Of Mookie Betts, Can They?
New York mayor and Red Sox fan Bill de Blasio thinks David Price has gotten a raw deal have 372 words, post on www.cbssports.com at April 11, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.