Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Mitch Albom: Professor’s hateful tweets not what tenure should protect Fresno State educator Randa Jarrar caused a stir when she lashed out with a string of hateful tweets after the death of former first lady Barbara Bush Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Mitch Albom, Detroit Free Press Columnist Published 12:10 a.m. ET April 22, 2018 | Updated 12:14 a.m. ET April 22, 2018 CLOSE A California English professor has caused social media controversy over her tweets following the death of former First Lady Barbara Bush. The teacher at Fresno State referred to the former first lady as a “amazing racist.” Buzz60 Fresno State English professor Randa Jarrar caused a stir last week when she lashed out on Twitter after the death of former first lady Barbara Bush, calling her an “amazing racist.” CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN EMAIL MORE Don’t speak badly of the dead. De mortuis nihil nisi bonum. That phrase goes back more than 1,500 years and has been practiced at least that… Read full this story
- Protecting Those We Love
- Hate Speech: People close to power also guilty ― Chidi Odinkalu
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Calls Out Mitch McConnell After 'Team Mitch' Thugs Groped and Choked an AOC Cutout
- Block couple Mitch and Mark threaten to quit: ‘We’re not going to be bullied’
- 'You made it harder than it had to be': Olympic star Emily Seebohm takes ANOTHER swipe at swimmer Mitch Larkin 'after his affair with another swimmer'
- Twitter removes more than half of abusive tweets automatically
- Taylor Swift SLAMS 'two-faced' Kanye West and admits she 'hates herself' for craving his approval as she claims Katy Perry feud was a 'miscommunication' in candid Rolling Stone interview
- Hondurans in US to lose specially-protected immigration rights
- Donald Trump's 'Star of David' tweet controversy, explained
- Ilhan Omar Accuses Trump of Xenophobia After He Slams Her as an ‘America-Hating Socialist’
Mitch Albom: Professor's hateful tweets not what tenure should protect have 344 words, post on www.freep.com at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.