KATE Moss posed for a selfie with a nun as she opened a museum exhibition in Chile. The 44-year-old supermodel looked happy to be at the capital city Santiago’s Museum of Fashion in the smiley snap with Sister Nora Valencia. Kate’s friend Daniela Vega shared the happy pic online and wrote: “Today I had the pleasure of meeting Kate Moss thanks to the invitation from our friends from the Museum of Fashion.” Kate is good friends with Chilean Hollywood actress Vega, who starred in Oscar-winning film A Fantastic Woman. The pair were also snapped dining out during Moss’ visit to the Chilean capital. Nun Valencia runs the Santa Clara Foundation which is dedicated to caring for children and adolescents who are HIV positive. At the 90th Academy Awards in 2018 Vega became the first transgender person in history to be a presenter at the ceremony. The actress attended an all-boys school when she was growing up but realised she was transgender in her late teens and began to transition. Kate’s spent a fair amount of time in South America this year. Kate Moss crawls on the floor in hilarious video at Liv Tyler’s birthday MOST READ TV & SHOWBIZKHLOE’S BABY… Read full this story
- Johnny Depp ‘pushed Kate Moss down the stairs’: Amber Heard’s explosive claim as she admits hitting her husband back ‘for the first time’ to stop him shoving her little sister down steps during fight
- Kate Moss boards private jet at Luton Airport to fly out of the country... after Amber Heard's shock claims the model's ex Johnny Depp 'pushed her down stairs'
- Kate Moss heads out for a stroll as Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp 'pushed model ex down the stairs' as explosive libel battle rumbles on
- Amber Heard 'invented' Kate Moss 'rumour' in Johnny Depp trial 'out of spite', court hears
- Amber Heard's latest Johnny Depp allegations - including Kate Moss and 'hostage situation'
- 'She has a better time now than she ever did': Kate Moss has been sober for over two years following decades of partying
- Johnny Depp pushed ex Kate Moss down the stairs, Amber Heard tells the court
- Inside EastEnders star Louisa Lytton’s home she shares with boyfriend featuring topless Kate Moss pic & four poster bed
- Johnny Depp ‘pushed Kate Moss down stairs’ Amber Heard tells court
- 10 of the most memorable celebrity and royal wedding veils: from Kate Middleton to Kate Moss
Kate Moss poses for a selfie with a nun while opening a museum in Chile have 410 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 12, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.