|Visitors at the 13th International Travel Expo HCM City. – VNA/VNS Photo An Hiếu|
This year, ITE HCMC will be bigger and better, with more than 300 booths from airlines, hotels and resorts, travel firms and tourism representatives from more than 40 countries and territories like Germany, Japan, Russia, Turkey, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, the Maldives, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, and the UAE.
Lã Quốc Khánh, deputy director of HCM City’s Department of Tourism, said the event is a platform for international and regional buyers, suppliers and trade professionals from tourism and travel organisations in both inbound and outbound markets in the Mekong sub-region.
This year, the country’s tourism sector will focus on tourism promotion and marketing activities for tours in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and Northeast Asia, Khánh said.
The expo will feature a varied programme including online business matching, trade seminars, post-show tours and Travel Fun Fair Day for public.
It is expected to attract 300 international buyers from high demand markets and 30,000 visitors.
The expo is organised by the Việt Nam National Administration of Tourism in coordination with HCM City’s Department of Tourism, Vietnam Trade Fair & Advertising JSC, and Informa Exhibitions.
- Int’l Travel Expo opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- Sudanese travel blogger promotes Wales as a tourist destination
- Viet Nam promotes tourism – culture in RoK and Russia
- Danang – Guangdong (China) link and promote tourism development
- Destination 2020 promotes tourism as economic driver
- Iran, Austria Clinch Tourism Cooperation Deal
- Ha Noi promotes tourism in northwest
- Ha Long Bay voting campaign promotes tourism
- Promoting effective cooperation with Ho Chi Minh City
- Malaysia, Viet Nam promote tourism ties