Cha Cha’s Cantina, the long-standing downtown Richmond hot spot, is making some upgrades this spring.A complete renovation of both the Cha Cha’s brand and dining experience is underway in an effort to strengthen its existing relationships with guests, support the Richmond community and elevate the customer experience.“When I started Cha Cha’s Cantina 12 years ago, I really just wanted to give people a place to have a good time,” said David Bess, owner and operator. “I never really expected the magnitude of support and love brought by this place over the years, and I couldn’t be more grateful.”As a community-minded restaurateur, Bess has decided to focus his business efforts solely on advancing the venue and making it a place that offers delicious food and catering, live music and a fun atmosphere.Cha Cha’s is updating everything from the bathroom countertops to the restaurant’s name. On May 1, the restaurant, formerly known as Cha Cha’s Cantina, will become Cha Cha’s Southwest Kitchen & Bar.“Community is going to be a huge focus for the Cha Cha’s team,” Bess said. “Come see us for a family night out, a workplace lunch and, of course, for a fun Friday night. We want this to be… Read full this story
- Big changes coming to live streaming app Meerkat
- Comments for : Big changes coming to Verizon January 18th?
- Big changes coming to Molson Coors: layoffs, a new name, and a new location
- Big changes coming to Verizon January 18th?
- Comments for : Big changes coming? Apple spends $500 million extra in R&D
- Big changes coming? Apple spends $500 million extra in R&D
- Instagram implements big changes to users’ feeds, ditches chronological content
- Little Shifts, Big Changes
- As expected, iOS 9 brings a new font and a big change to the keyboard
- HTC One M9 specs rumor claims big changes (Bose sound?), and mentions the M9 Prime
Big changes are coming to Cha Cha’s Cantina have 326 words, post on www.richmond.com at April 27, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.