VietNamNet Bridge – After receiving the “100 Best Places to Work for in Vietnam 2017”, Wipro Unza Vietnam achieved another significant milestone; They were awarded the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018” at the HR Asia 2018 Award Ceremony, held in HCM City on September 14, 2018.
This was the first time that HR Asia magazine selected Vietnamese companies to participate in the “Best Companies to Work For In Asia”. Thousands of employees across the country responded in the survey of Asia’s Best Companies to Work For, in conjunction with senior human resourcesconsultants and business leaders.
Caption: General Director of Wipro Unza Vietnam Pham Hai Van received the award from the Editor in Chief of HR ASIA Magazine William Ng.
Wipro UnzaVietnam has been selected from over 100 other companies nominated in 24 different industries to win this honorable award.
“This is the result of the engagement and dedication of all of the employees in sticking together to create a working environment as a second home,” Pham Hai Van, General Director of Wipro Unza Vietnam said. “At the same time, the award also demonstrates our focus on human resources as the company’s most valuable asset, which is critical to the sustainable development of our company. We have proven that together we are able to achieve whatever we want”.
Winning the award, Wipro Unza Vietnam continues to establish itself as an ideal destination for young people looking for a place to develop talent and build a career.
Most desirable workplace rankings in Asia
Hosted by the region’s most authoritative publication for senior human resources (HR) professionals, the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia Awards were conducted by an independent panel of industry experts, academics, journalists, and government representatives, and the survey’s parameters were benchmarked against the best in Vietnam – making this one of the toughest, most measurable surveys and awards in the region.
There was a total of 27 award recipients, selected from a pool of 130 nominees across 24 industries, based on a proprietary survey that assesses the company’s working environment, HR practices, employee engagement, and resulting job satisfaction.
- Newly engaged Michelle Keegan wins best actress at TV Choice Awards
- Hollyoaks beats Emmerdale to win best soap at prestigious Broadcast Awards
- Insurance Relief Wins Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Business Centric Technology Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client & Talent Awards for Service Excellence
- ‘Parasite’ Becomes First Foreign-Language Film To Win Best Picture Oscar
- Best Bollywood Movies Of 2018: Stree, AndhaDhun, Raazi, Sanju, Padmaavat & Others
- 'Parasite' winning best picture would make movies richer
- ‘Parasite’ Becomes First South Korean Movie to Win Best International Film Oscar
- 'Parasite' helmer Bong Joon Ho wins best director at the Oscars
- CapitaLand wins best developer awards