Truth is often stranger (and more entertaining!) than history, which is why so many films are based on true stories. This includes countless movies based on actual military or other governmental agency operations, like the upcoming film “7 Days in Entebbe,” which recounts Operation Entebbe (also called Operation Thunderbolt), a terrorism-related hostage rescue undertaken by commandos of the Israeli Defense Forces at a Ugandan airport in 1976. Although somewhat miraculous, the Entebbe event is just one of many fascinating missions brought to the big screen to showcase the heroics of soldiers, various military personnel, and government agents. Here are the 20 best movies based on real-life operations.
- 'Remember the Titans' Fans Sound off After Movie's Real-Life Inspiration, Herman Boone, Dies
- Instagram May Develop Friendships In Real Life, Says Study
- 'It's all about the angles': Tammy Hembrow reveals why her face looks different in real life compared to her very airbrushed Instagram selfies
- Instagram may help develop friendships in real life
- 'Harriet': The Real-Life Inspirations Behind the Characters
- Emily Yoshida’s 10 Best Movies of 2017
- Stephen King Tour Takes Fans Through Real-Life IT Town
- The real-life sex and drug hustlers behind Jennifer Lopez’s new movie who rinsed thousands of dollars out of Wall Street traders
- 'Bombshell' Movie Cast: How the Stars Compare to the Real-Life People at Fox News
- Salman Khan Says Chulbul Pandey Will be the Most Hated Guy in Real Life
We can be heroes: 20 best movies based on real-life military operations have 221 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at March 12, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.