Previous Next 1 of 4 Although we knew the device was on the way, Acer officially revealed its Chrome OS-based tablet on Monday, March 26, labeled as the Chromebook Tab 10. It’s the first tablet-class device built for the education sector to run Google’s cloud-heavy operating system. But it also supports Google Play along with its associated apps and will eventually support the Google Expeditions augmented reality platform for “immersive learning experiences.” First, here are the hardware specifications: Screen size: 9.7 inches Screen type: In-plane switching Screen resolution: 2,048 x 1,536 (264ppi) Processor: RockChip RK3399 (OP1) Graphics: Mali-T860MP4 Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 Storage: 32GB Connectivity: Wireless Ac (2×2) Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen1 Camera: 5MB front Audio: 2x speakers Dimensions: 6.78 (W) x 9.38 (D) x 0.39 (H) inches Weight: 1.21 pounds Battery: 34Wh – up to 9 hours Color: Cobalt Blue Included peripheral: Wacom EMR stylus Price: $329 Availability: April 2018 We filled in the chart’s processor and graphics aspects. The company doesn’t specifically name the Rockchip processor but previous leaks pointed to the chip, and Acer’s own press release describes the RK3399 perfectly: Two “big” Cortex-A72 cores, and four “little” Cortex-A53 cores. The smaller cores are meant for normal… Read full this story
- 6 things I hope Google adds to Chrome OS in 2020 and beyond
- Google to skip version 82 update for Chrome browser and Chrome OS
- Google to resume upcoming releases of Chrome, Chrome OS
- The best Chromebook and Chrome OS tips and tricks
- Google expands Pixel range with Pixel C tablet running Android, not Chrome OS
- Chrome OS is here to stay, says Google
- Baby Porcupine Makes Debut at Disney World's Animal Kingdom While Park Is Closed
- Warning over pink ecstasy tablets 'making people self-harm and attempt suicide'
- Rom-Com ‘Almost Love’ Makes Debut, IFC Serves Horror With ‘The Other Lamb’ – Specialty Streaming Preview
- Philly Zoo's Baby Sloth Bear Making Debut Online Thursday
The very first Chrome OS tablet makes its debut as the Acer Chromebook Tab 10 have 305 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 26, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.