Coffee flowers in the central highlangs city of Pleiku. – VNS Photos Mathilde Tuyet Tran Coffee flowers are purely white-the colour could make anybody thrilled and overwhelmed with emotion. I have never been able to enjoy such a scent that spans the air and suffocates over my surrounding areas. Serenga flower is also white, famous for its fragrance which could be used for producing expensive perfumes. In my garden in France there is a Serenga bloom but its fragrance is not as comfortable as coffee flowers in Pleiku. Most of coffee flowers in Pleiku are Robusta coffee planted in the red soil and often blossom like others flowers during Tet (Lunar New Year) to welcome spring. The trees will give fruits in two months after the blossom and this is also time for harvest. Gia Lai coffee or the coffee planted across the Central Highlands province of Gia Lai is extremely tasty and can compete with any others coffees in the world. Visiting an old field of tea and coffee, which used to belong to a French owner, I found that tea in Pleiku is not as popular as others categories in northern Vietnam, but coffee plants there are worth… Read full this story
- A Sweet Taste Of Italy – Torta Barozzi
- Okada Coffee
- best coffee shops and cafes berlin
- Building the best "terroir-led coffee collection" in the world
- What is the best eco-friendly and reusable coffee cup on the market?
- Ashikaga Flower Park in May
- Apothic Wines gets creative with its new coffee blend
- The Best Coffee in the World: 7 Cities to Visit
- A major world exporter, Vietnam's also a coffee innovator
- Corpse flower definitely smells like a dead body, but not a human one, expert says
The sweet aroma of Pleiku’s coffee flowers have 290 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 24, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.