Two-way trade surpassed US$1 billion in 2017 with Vietnam’s exports to Israel worth over US$700 million, he cited.
|At the workshop (Source: http://www.qdnd.vn)|
As of 2017, Israel ran 26 direct investment projects in Vietnam with total capital of over US$47 million, ranking 11th among the 56 countries and territories investing in the Southeast Asian country.
Notably, the processing and manufacturing industries attracted seven foreign direct investment (FDI) projects worth more than US$25 million.
Israel has pledged to provide a credit package of US$250 million for Vietnamese businesses in the coming time, he added.
Deputy head of the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s Department of Asia-Africa Market Le Thai Hoa said Israel has a developing economy with hi-tech industries playing the crucial role.
He hoped Israel will promote technological transfer to Vietnam to develop the economy.
Israel is one of the countries with hi-tech agriculture development, he said, adding that Vietnam could become a potential market for Israeli businesses in manufacturing and creating state-of-the-art farming equipment.
Vietnam is able to export farm produce like rice, coffee, tea, pepper, and timber products, as well as garments and footwear to the country.
He suggested Vietnamese enterprises actively participate in trade fairs and coordinate with relevant agencies to promote their products.
- US agricultural exporters on mission to seek trade opportunities in Viet Nam
- US agricultural exporters on mission to seek trade opportunities in Việt Nam
- US agricultural exporters on mission to seek trade opportunities in Vietnam
- Alternative Methods of Learning Forex Trading
- Forex Trading - Education Key to Success
- Price Action Forex Trading - A Crash Course Introduction Into My Trading World
- Quick Tips on Choosing the Best Forex Trading Software - Read This Before Buying
- Trading Currencies - Forex Breakout Strategy
- Why Intraday Forex Trading Methods Make You More Profit With Less Risk
- Forex Education - Trading the Euro For Big Gains - A Opportunity Right Now