The customs office said that daily average exports, which reflect working days, also grew 9.3 percent on-year to 2.05 billion USD compared to a year earlier.
The country’s exports have been growing since November 2016.
By product, outbound shipments of semiconductors surged 44.2 percent, with petrochemical and mobile communication equipment rising 6.2 percent and 12.4 percent, respectively.
On the other hand, ships and electronics saw their shipments decline 9.6 percent and 3.6 percent, respectively.
Exports to the European Union shot up 39.9 percent on-year, with numbers for the United States and China rising 13.5 percent and 11.5 percent over the cited period.
Imports also increased 5.8 percent to some 28.3 billion USD, resulting in a trade surplus of around 1.3 billion USD, the data showed. – VNA
- Samsung chip exports soar as firm warns of smartphone struggle
- Fifteen killed in Nicaragua protests, including Mother's Day march attack
- Exports bounce back after a brutal winter for Canadian trade
- Vietnam’s exports face risk of US punitive tariffs: research entity
- Vietnam likely to achieve 10% export growth this year
- Vietnam’s coffee exports plummet in eight months
- Indonesia Posts Trade Surplus in June, Rupiah Soars
- SWS: Jobless Filipinos soar to 10.9 million in Q1 of 2018
- G-20 Trade Restrictions Soar, Cover $481 Billion of Trade: WTO
- Trade gap widens anew as exports shrink
- SWS: Adult joblessness soars to 10.9 million, optimism slips in Q1
- Indonesia records US$540 million trade surplus in March
- Trade barriers blamed for decline in palm oil exports
- RI pushing LNG exports amid excess supply
- Palm oil exports increase in Q1: Gapki
- New tariffs proposed by Beijing have California wine exporters worried
- China export growth slows in November: customs data
- BPS records significant decline in CPO exports to Europe
- Oil pares gains as fears ease on Venezuelan exports
- European Commission to probe exports of rice from Cambodia
RoK's exports soar 9.3 percent in first days of March have 357 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 22, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.