Cairo (CNN)A 50-foot campaign poster of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi stares down over Cairo’s Tahrir Square, where hundreds of thousands of Egyptians demanded bread, freedom and social justice during the 2011 Arab Spring uprising. Across from the square, a huge screen shows a video montage of the President and his supporters.
‘Not a puppet’
A changed Egypt
Will Sisi tighten his grip?
- Trump puts voters on high alert
- Why you need a 'big friendship' in your life
- COVID-19: Hourly Restaurant Workers Discuss Being Hit Hard By The Pandemic
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: 90% of Black likely voters back Biden, CBS Battleground Tracker poll finds
- Trump Says He Was a 'Little Surprised' With VP Pick as Harris Was 'Horrible' to Biden
- Sen. Rick Scott: Biden vs. Trump on China — candidates' records lay out clear choice for voters
- Elections amid coronavirus: How officials aim to keep voters safe
- Best wireless drives 2020: external hard drives without the wires
- Best cameras for vlogging 2020: the 12 finest choices for video creators
- An unusual meteorite, more valuable than gold, may hold the building blocks of life
- Life after deportation: 'No one tells you how lonely you're going to be'
- 'Being a single mum is hard': Ferne McCann says she would like to be in a relationship if she had another child... as she reveals she's been 'passing time in lockdown' on celeb dating app Raya
- 'I wish Donald Trump knew how to be president': Hillary Clinton warns Trump might 'steal his way to victory' and boasts she got more of the popular vote as she pleads with voters to back Joe Biden
- Your Cyberpunk 2077 lifepath choice will affect how you see the world just as much as how it sees you
- In Her Convention Speech, Hillary Clinton Asked Voters Not To "Give Up On America"
- 'Thank God for the bomb... it saved my life': What aircraft gunner Paul Newman said after nuclear attacks on Japan ended the war 75 years ago as startling eyewitness accounts are revealed
- Election 2015: First time female voters visit Pankhurst Centre
- College students come to grips with learning choices
- Volunteer teacher, 29, stranded in rural Ghana after COVID-19 slammed borders shut reveals she has 'exhausted' her life savings and is living in the roofless school she travelled to West Africa to build
- Rural families without internet face tough choice on school
Life is hard in Sisi's Egypt, but voters have little choice have 1580 words, post on edition.cnn.com at March 24, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.