As I covered at Search Engine Land yesterday, Google launched a new one-box answer for queries related to [air quality] or [air pollution] – you can of course Google city variations, like [air quality beijing] or [air pollution delhi].It works on desktop or mobile and is powered by a company named BreezoMeter, you can also click through to their web site to get more detailed information about the air quality in that location.But over the past 20 hours or so since I published the story, the results have been weird. From Beijing’s air quality being horrible:To it being super amazing:I know the data is updated hourly or so, and I am no scientist but can air quality in Beijing go from an unhealthy score of 187 to a healthy score of 42 within 20 hours or so?Many others are asking the same thing…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Hanoi air quality improves, still among Southeast Asia’s worst
- Rains could improve Hanoi air quality by weekend
- Hanoi air quality bad on 60 days last year, but ‘not too alarming’: official
- Law needed to improve air quality: workshop
- Hanoi to focus on air quality monitoring
- Hanoi faces increasingly harmful air quality
- Rain clears smog in Indian capital yet air quality 'very poor'
- Hanoi air quality worsens
- Air quality in Vietnam’s big cities now at an alarming level
- Air quality worsens in Hanoi
Google Air Quality & Pollution Widget Smells Off? have 234 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.