The women’s curling round-robin Olympic tournament has come to an end. Here are the scores and standings after sessions 11 and 12. Entering the final two sessions of the women’s curling round-robin Olympic tournament, almost every team stood a shot at making the tie-breakers or the semifinals outright. Yes, Denmark was decidedly out with only one win, and Switzerland and Olympic Athletes from Russia are also mathematically out of the running. But for everyone else — including gold medal favorite Canada, who currently sits a long shot at 3 wins — every game, every end mattered tonight. Here are the results, scores and final standings. Round robin session 11 Korea def. Russia, 11-2 Sweden def. China, 8-4 Switzerland def. Denmark, 6-4 Great Britain def. Canada, 6-5 Session 11 essentially locked in the top three teams going to the semifinals, when Korea, Sweden and Great Britain all won their matches. China was out of the running with 4 wins and no games left to play, meaning it all came down to the session 12 for Team USA. Nina Roth and her rink need to win their match again Sweden — a tough ask — but they also need Japan to lose… Read full this story
- Tokyo Olympics water survey shows mixed results on E.coli levels
- Viagra generic drug trial for pregnant women in Queensland halted after 11 babies die in Dutch study
- Mega Millions Results, Numbers for 11/12/2019: Did Anyone Win the Jackpot on Tuesday Night?
- Bogdan Bogdanovic Dominates Daily Fantasy on 11/12... Kelly Oubre Jr. Crushes DFS Owners
- India-China Second Informal Summit: PM Modi-Xi Jinping To Meet In Chennai On Oct 11-12, Likely To Discuss Terrorism
- No Odd-Even restriction in Delhi on November 11, 12
- Winter Olympics: Day 10 roundup
- The most common injury at the Olympics
- U-17 Women's Championship: Tigresses Win 2nd Straight Match to Make Final, Panthers Out
- We went to Women's Day on Broadway and met so many inspirational women
Olympic curling: Women’s round robin results session 11 and 12 have 314 words, post on fansided.com at February 19, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.