Tran Quoc pagoda in Hanoi (Photo: My Tra/VOV5) A CNN survey said 62% of CNN viewers had watched the Hanoi tourism campaign. Sunita Rajan, CNN’s Vice President and head of Advertising Sales for the Asia Pacific region, said this is the first time Hanoi has launched a big media campaign on CNN, introducing the world to the views and daily lives of Hanoians: “This year, CNN will broadcast a 30-second promotional video on Hanoi. This was one of 3 videos produced last year. All 3 videos are expected to air in June, featuring Hanoi’s villages and artisans from an art perspective.” Last year, the Hanoi Tourism Department launched a joint project with CNN’s Asia-Pacific, Southern Asia, Europe, and Middle East channels, which received positive reviews from the audience, tourists, and domestic and foreign media agencies.
- Cesar Montano and the Tourism Promotions Board
- Tourism promotion employees file complaint vs COO Cesar Montano
- Cesar Montano appointed Tourism Promotions Board chief
- NBI to probe Tourism Promotions Board ‘anomalies’
- As overseas tourism booms, Air China, others ramp up business-class services
- HCM City to host smart-tourism TPO Forum
- Hanoi to ban motorbikes by 2030 to curb pollution, traffic
- DOT secures air deal, other investments from Japan visit
- NegOcc officials banking on tourism as major economic driver
- PH and Israel tourism heads discuss bilateral cooperation
Hanoi tourism promotion aired on CNN have 223 words, post on vovworld.vn at February 1, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.