Governor lauds efforts of faculty and the students 0SHARES Share Tweet Email Governor Rafique Rajwana awards degree to a student during the convocation. PHOTO: APP LAHORE: At least 3,708 graduates, including 16 PhD and MPhil students, have been conferred degrees at the sixth convocation of University of Education on Thursday, a press release issued stated. Some 58 students were awarded gold, bronze and silver medals during the convocation. The convocation was presided over by Punjab Governor and University of Education Chancellor Malik Muhammad Rafique Rajwana. While speaking on the occasion, Rafique Rajwana said, “This certainly is a moment of celebration, contentment and vitality as the graduating students of the University of Education, Lahore, have finally reached here to get their degrees.” He added, “I feel very happy to extend my heartfelt felicitations to all the students and their family members. Finally, you are holding your heads high in pride for what you have earned today.” The governor maintained that University of Education is emerging as a well-respected seat of teaching, learning and research on the horizon of higher education institutions of Pakistan. “As chancellor, I feel proud that the University of Education has made its mark and has earned its rightful… Read full this story
- Masked university students rally at graduation ceremony in Hong Kong
- University chiefs angry over ‘elitist’ student loan plans
- Students choosing A-levels in career specific subjects are less attractive to elite universities, new study suggests
- The degrees that make you rich... and the ones that don't
- Delhi University 96th convocation: Record 3 lakh students graduate
- Charles Darwin University facing funding pressures, putting 100 jobs on the line
- Mohammed Emwazi’s university suspends all ‘sensitive’ events
- I have doubts about my A-levels, how do I choose what to study at university?
- Private universities shouldn’t lower benchmarks to attract students ― Augustine VC
- Rectors meet, tackle challenges facing technological education
Caps and gowns: Education University hands degrees to 3,708 graduates have 315 words, post on tribune.com.pk at February 15, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.