Burnout Paradise is headed to PS4 and Xbox One. EA announced the newly remastered title will include all of the add-on content from the original, along with 4K support on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. According to EA, the remastered game will run in 1080p on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and in 4K at 60fps on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. It is unclear whether the game will run at 60fps on the base version of the consoles. It should be noted that the Time Savers Pack is the only piece of DLC not included in this remaster. This makes sense given how the DLC unlocks every vehicle in the game. Expect the Burnout Paradise remaster to arrive on consoles first in both digital and physical formats. A Windows PC version will arrive exclusively on EA’s Origin store afterwards. EA Access subscribers will get to play for up to 10 hours a week early, on March 9. A Nintendo Switch version has not been announced. Burnout Paradise released back in 2008. Unlike previous entries, it featured a massive open world containing cities, rural towns, mountains, lakes, and more. Its drop-in-drop out online component was a big… Read full this story
- Weddings Abroad - Does Paradise Come At A Price?
- Come Spend a Week or Two in My Dream Retirement Piece of Paradise!
- March Madness Betting Tips
- The Dish: Can a 16-seed top a #1?
- Xbox Game Rentals - Rent Your Favorite Xbox Games
- Will Fed Rate Hikes Fuel Business Owner Burnout?
- The Samsung Galaxy S Giorgio Armani Is As Stylish As They Come
- The Benefits of Learning Xbox 360 Self Repair
- National Wife Appreciation Day September 16
- Younger’s vans shoes
Burnout Paradise Comes to PS4 and Xbox One on March 16 have 287 words, post on www.geek.com at February 21, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.