Home Beauty Skin care Skin Care oi-Lekhaka By Jyothirmayi R on January 22, 2018 Aloe vera kesar and Honey Face pack| सुपर सॉफ्ट स्किन के लिए लगाऐं ये फेसपैक | BoldSky Who would have known that the stamen of an obscure flower grown widely in the Mediterranean and in Kashmir in India would hold not one but many a secrets of beauty? Most of us never really understood why just 50 g of saffron costs a whole month’s worth of a child’s pocket money in rupees. Saffron, especially locally grown Kashmiri saffron, has been used since ancient times to slow down ageing, as a mild sunblock, for keeping the skin moisturized and hydrated, as also for its anti-inflammatory properties. Ayurveda too holds saffron in very high esteem. Its taste is supposed to be astringent and bitter, making it ideal for people suffering from diabetes. Its potency is hot, which means that it helps speed up the body’s metabolism. It is anti-inflammatory and extremely effective in treating acne and skin brightening. Combined in a paste with turmeric, it acts as an antibacterial agent, soothing cuts and wounds and preventing infections. However, the most effective ways of getting the benefits of saffron… Read full this story
- Homemade Face Packs
- Get Face Packs for Oily Skin
- The Making of a Successful Virtual Job Fair
- Homemade Acne Treatments 1
- Homemade Cosmetics
- Homemade Acne Treatment - Should You Try One?
- Natural Homemade Skin Care Tips For Good Looking Skin
- Easy, Homemade Birthday Cakes For Kids - You Can Do it Too!
- Old-Fashion Homemade Bread Batter For White, Whole-Wheat, Rye and Herb Breads
- Homemade Acne Treatment Zapping Them Worldwide
Homemade Saffron Face Packs For Fairness have 269 words, post on www.boldsky.com at January 22, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.