IF YOU have just found out that your child has a cleft lip or palate this may be an emotional time. Each year, about 250,000 babies worldwide are born with a cleft; this equates to about two babies a […] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- OSV program covers operation fees for kids with cleft lip, palate
- Free surgeries for 650 children with cleft lips, palates
- Over 200 children receive cleft lip, palate jaw checkups
- Kids to get free cleft lip, palate surgery
- Free surgeries for children with cleft lip, palate in Ninh Binh
- Free surgeries for children with cleft lip and cleft palate
- Free screening for children with cleft lips and palate
- Free surgery for children with cleft lips and cleft palates in Hanoi
- Clarification of three infants' death after free cleft lip surgery in Nha Trang
- Talisman sponsors free cleft lip and palate surgery with OSV
Ask the Dentist: Medical advances mean cleft lip and palate outcomes have improved have 160 words, post on www.irishnews.com at January 17, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.