Addressing the event, National Assembly Vice Chairwoman Tong Thi Phong urged the Association to play the leading role in promoting Vietnamese culture:“It’s important to soon finalize the research project on the folk culture of Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups. The Association should serve as the common house for folklorists across the country.”On this occasion, the Association of Vietnamese Folklorists was honored with the Labor Order, second class.
- Judge says freelance journalists missed deadline to challenge California labor law
- Vietnam reviews Middle East labor count amid US-Iran tension
- 2020 Audie Awards to Honor Stephen King for Lifetime Achievement
- Brazilian Judge Orders Removal of Netflix’s Gay Jesus Christmas Comedy Special
- Cambodia honors late Vietnamese war hero with Royal Order of Sahametrei
- Olivia Wilde glows in a low-cut floral dress as she leads the stars at the third annual Hollywood Critics Association Awards
- Ring of Honor's Joe Koff Talks Adapting to Burgeoning Wrestling Industry, Death Before Dishonor & More
- Jennifer Lopez sets pulses racing in a low-cut aquamarine dress at the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards
- MoLISA recruits nurse practitioners and orderlies for employment in Japan
- New order increase buoys service sector
Folklorists’ association honored with Labor Order have 195 words, post on vovworld.vn at December 17, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.