Online Friday 2017, the country's biggest annual online shopping day for business community in e-commerce and Vietnamese shoppers will be back on the first Friday of December.
Online Friday is back in this December.
In order to improve the product quality and promotional events, this year, organizing board of Online Friday decided to focus on the participation of leading enterprises. As such, major enterprises will be presented at the Online Friday 2017, including: Adayroi, Lazada, Shopee, Nagakawa, Sunhouse, FPT, Anbico, Sendo, Badasa, Leflair, Dong Luc. Moreover, the event will also attract companies in fields of banking and delivery.
One of the new addition to Online Friday 2017 compared to the event last year is that the organizing board of Online Friday has put up effort in controlling strictly the registration process, applying mechanism with regard to punishing and warning to ensure the quality of promotional event, in which customers can buy products with quality and reasonable price.
Online Friday 2017 is the biggest annual shopping online event in Vietnam.
In particular, organizing board also develop transparent procedure for products, controlling the price and quality of product. Specifically, products in Online Friday 2017 has to be priced at the right price, with clear origin and return policy. More importantly, the product must follow its registered discount price and promotional policy. With significant change in this event, organizing board of Online Friday believes, this event will be a transparent, credible and fair playground, which can protect the rights and trust of customers. This is also the basic principle for e-commerce in Vietnam to develop and flourish. On the other hand, the event is aimed to raise the community's awareness and promote online shopping through online shopping channels. With the participation of enterprises from producers, suppliers, to sellers and distributors, commercial banks and organizations providing payment methods, enterprises in the event can improve their connection with partners, and build a strong network of professional e-commerce. Bearing this in mind, through this event, enterprises will have opportunity to introduce their products to customers, improving their images as well as revenue through sales.
Last year, the total sales of 30 large companies on Online Friday 2016, falling on December 2, reached VNĐ664 billion (US$28 million), triple the sales of the previous year. Over 3,000 companies participated by offering discounts on 360,000 products and services. As such, the target for this Online Friday 2017 is to have the transaction value during this event to exceed 1.2 trillion VND with more than 1 million orders, 50 million customers will know about the event with 5 million access the onlinefriday.vn per day.
Main activities of Online Friday 2017 will include 24 golden hours of promotion, the Online to Offline (O2O) and Big Off. It is estimated that over 50,000 shoppers joined the activities hosted by 20 firms at the previous Big Off event.
- Online Friday 2019 supports sales through e-voucher
- Online Friday 2019 to take place on December 6
- Walmart Black Friday 2019: Best Deals, Ads, & Sales
- Best Buy Black Friday Deals 2019: Best Deals, Ads, & Sales
- Black Friday Predictions
- Carphone Warehouse’s Black Friday sale 2019: Retailer announces ‘Why Wait’ deals weeks ahead
- ASOS Black Friday 2019: The best fashion deals to expect this November
- Dyson Black Friday deals 2019: here’s the first deal
- Mobiles.co.uk Black Friday 2019 – Low Price Promise deals on Samsung, Oppo and Honor
- Laptops, Chromebooks and Macbooks: These are the best laptop deals Black Friday 2019
- AO Black Friday 2019 deals: LG 4K TVs and Samsung dishwashers get huge price cuts
- Fridge freezer Black Friday deals 2019 – here’s the first offer
- AO’s Black Friday 2019 sale is now live: Here’s the best offers
- What to expect from Joules’ Black Friday sale in 2019
- Timberland’s Black Friday sale 2019: What to expect this November
- What to expect from Ted Baker’s Black Friday sale
- Bloomingdales Black Friday deals 2019: What to expect from the US luxury department store
- Joseph’s Black Friday Sale 2019: What to expect from the luxury retailer this Black Friday
- Costco's Black Friday ad is one of the first to hit the net this year
- What to expect from Smyth’s Black Friday 2019 sale
Online Friday to be back in December have 729 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at November 6, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.