The upcoming Royal Enfield twin-cylinder bike has been teased by Rudratej Singh, President, Royal Enfield and Siddhartha Lal, the CEO of Eicher Motors, at the company’s UK technology centre in Bruntingthorpe. There are speculations that the upcoming twin-cylinder motorcycle could be named as the Interceptor.
Rudratej Singh sent out a tweet with a picture in which there appear to be three bikes. One of the bikes finished in a rich red colour paint, gets tank pads and also a flat bench seat. On close observation of Siddhartha Lal’s helmet reflection, a straight chrome exhaust on the bike is also visible. Previously, a cafe racer and a street version of the twin-cylinder bike were spotted.
The motorcycle behind Rudratej Singh reveals a diamond pattern seat cover and could accommodate a pillion. A matte black exhaust and spoked wheels with aluminium rims are also visible. Only the oil-cooler and the matte black exhaust header of the third bike are visible.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor will come powered by a twin-cylinder, fuel-injected engine with oil-cooling. This motor is expected to output 45-50 HP of power.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor could debut at Milan, Italy on the 7th November at the EICMA show. The bike has been spotted in cafe racer form in India several times but we expect the cafe racer version not to retail in India, owing to low sales of the already existing cafe racer, the Continental GT 535. The Indian market is likely to get the street version that will rival the Harley-Davidson Street 750.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor will be launched in India early next year and is expected to be priced at around Rs. 3.5 lakhs.
– The company’s officials have teased the upcoming twin-cylinder bike
- Top 10 Upcoming Bikes In India
- Black Friday 2021: Great Gift Ideas For Car And Bike Lovers
- Special edition Interceptor, Continental GT 650 revealed
- Top 10 Moments At The 2021 India Bike Special Edition
- This Modified Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Could be Your Early Glimpse at the Upcoming Roadster 650
- Top 5 Upcoming Motorcycles in India: Honda CB500X, Aprilia RS 660, Royal Enfield Roadster 650 and More
- GoZero Electric Bikes Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 29,999
- Ajith goes on a bike trip in Russia after completing Valimai shoot, see photos
- Upcoming Yezdi Roadking Adventure and Scrambler Motorcycles Spied on Video
- 15 game-changing products for your garage
- Electric Bike Brand GoZero Mobility To Enter Indian Market
- Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- Thailand Mulls Taxing “Big Bike” Motorcycles, Based on CO2 Emissions
- MYX II Plus Fitness Bike Review: Watch Out Peloton | Digital Trends
- Stationary bikes at 5 price points for your home gym
- Powering Their Way Into The E-Bike Boom
- GoZero Mobility Introduces New Skellig Range Of Performance e-Bikes; Prices Start At Rs. 19,999
- Shane Warne injured in bike accident; hurt Australian legend is recuperating
- WardWizard Joy E-Bike Inaugurates EV Experience Centre In Maharashtra
- Save $120 on the Echelon Connect EX3 Exercise Bike at Best Buy’s Black Friday Sale
Interceptor Could Be Production Name For Upcoming RE Bike have 479 words, post on www.motorbeam.com at September 30, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.