The Hanoi People's Committee Office has issued Official Letter 8099/VP-KT dated August 28, requesting city's agencies and sectors to carry out the conclusion of Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue at meeting of the Steering Committee for National Target Programs for the 2016-2020 period.
Enhancing the dissemination of new-style rural area model; further implementing the Joining Hands to build New-style Rural Area movement and Joining Hands for the Poor campaign launched by the Prime Minister;
Increasing investment resources and channeling mid-term resources for poverty reduction policies and programs; giving priority to utilities and development in ethnic minority areas, poor districts and communes, communes in border areas, especially disadvantaged communes, hamlets and islands;
Increasing state management, perfecting the apparatus, procedures, assignment and decentralization to localities; enhancing inspection and examination in localities in order to timely easing difficulties and speeding up the implementation of the national target programs; reviewing, and severely punishing the local leaders for over-mobilization or capital construction debts during implementation process.
The Municipal People's Committee assigns the Authority of Planing and Investment in coordination with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, Department of Finance and Committee of Ethnic Affairs to act as advisor to the Hanoi People's Committee to implement the Deputy Prime Minister's conclusion.
- Hospital-infection control work key task of health sector
- Iran Hackers Hunt Nuclear Workers, US Targets
- Trump's sudden decision on North Korea sanctions undermined national security team
- Self-Study Program
- Europe Village to be held in Hanoi for the first time
- EPA Issues Draft OCSPP National Program Manager Guidance
- Ninth National Congress of Vietnam Fatherland Front opens
- V.A. Officials, and the Nation, Battle an Unrelenting Tide of Veteran Suicides
- Making Progress: The Equal Pay Enforcement Program 4 Years Later
- Task Forces in 10 States Target Providers of Services to Elderly
- EEOC Issues FY 2014 Performance Report
- Cabinet drafts resolution on socio-economic development tasks for 2019
- Civil liberties groups urge Judiciary Committee to press NSA on surveillance programs
- Conducting Effective Employee Performance Reviews
- CMS Releases Final Rule for the Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Iran Prepares to Restart Nuclear Program, Blasts Israel and U.S. over Attacks in Syria
- One year after the Google walkout, key organizers reflect on the risk to their careers
- A Brief Look At United Nations Procurement: Going International ... Sort Of
- National economy progresses steadily in first half
- Netanyahu to Russia: Despite S-300, Israel Will Continue to Strike Targets in Syria
Hanoi to perform key tasks of national target programs have 428 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at September 5, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.