The US, Japan, China and the Republic of Korea were leading importers of Vietnamese aquatic products, which accounted for 53.5% of the country’s export value.Also in May, Vietnam imported US$87 million worth of aquatic products, raising the five-month figure to US$508 million, up 28% year on year.According to the ministry, processing enterprises have increased the purchase of fish for export, especially to the Chinese market. Meanwhile, despite a slight fall, tra fish price still remained high at around VND26,000 per kilo.Tra fish production in the Mekong Delta region in the first five months of this year reached nearly 466,000 tonnes, an increase of 11.1% compared to the same period last year, while farming area was 3,092 hectares, a drop of 6.2%.Meanwhile, material shrimp price in May rose slightly after a decline in the previous month.
- VN's export of aquatic products grows strongly
- Tesla, Free of Model X Production Constipation, Hits 100,000 Unit Annual Production Rate
- GM strike enters 6th day; production remains hit
- Toyota Production Data Hit Hard in March
- Maruti, Hyundai, Nissan exports hit a low gear
- India commercial vehicle exports hit a new high in FY2017
- Australia's mining exports hit $278bn – but bonanza at risk, says report
- Tokyo Olympic budget expected to hit $25 billion
- Payback’s a Bitch: New GM Stock Must Hit $68 Billion
- Maruti, Bajaj Auto exports hit as Sri Lanka, Nepal turn on credit squeeze
Vietnam’s aquatic product exports hit US$2.8 billion have 231 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 30, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.