A representative office, or rep office for short, allows provincial authorities to conduct business meetings, perform quality control, promote products or services, and undertake market research.
It is not an organization that is legally allowed to do business or generate earnings. For these purposes, the Province would need to open a cooperation, joint stock company or establish a joint venture.
The Gyeongbuk region is home to 5.5 million people and over 13% of the nation’s manufacturers including global conglomerates Samsung, LG, Hyundai and POSCO. It focuses on four major industries – IT convergence, high-tech transportation components, green energy, and knowledge services.
- Hai Duong set to host Vietnam – Japan Friendship Golf Tournament
- Vietnam to introduce code of conduct on social networks
- Sports Mountain biking gets new home in Vietnam Trashpacking in Vietnam – a growing trend
- ‘Vietnam Pieta’ statue an apology from S. Korea
- Sports PM congratulates Vietnam on entering Asian Cup quarters as fans celebrate nationwide A visit to the dentist in Vietnam
- Vietnam welcomes ASEAN chair status
- Vietnam to have two express railways by 2030
- Sports Hanoi will host 2021 SE Asian Games: official Paediatric cancer patients in Vietnam receive Lunar New Year love
- Sports Facebook shocks Vietnamese TV operators with EPL streaming rights Wrestling for glory at Vietnam's 'Vat Cau' festival
- Sports Facebook shocks Vietnamese TV operators with EPL streaming rights One-ton bomb found in garden in north-central Vietnam