Samsung has every right to be proud of itself after its pre-order drive which saw sales of its Galaxy S8 and S8+ reach new heights. The giant company has announced that the pre-orders of its smartphones have exceeded the previous S7 by 30%.
The response has been phenomenal in its extent. Thanks to a doubling of effort, the fruits of this labor have been sweet indeed.
“We are delighted to see the response to the Galaxy S8 and S8+,” Samsung Electronics America president Tim Baxter told VentureBeat in a statement.
“The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are a result of that recommitment and the market has responded — with a more than 30 percent year-over-year growth in pre-orders versus the record pre-orders we had with Galaxy S7, making it our best ever. The response is humbling, energizing and points to a great launch week. We aim to push the boundaries of what’s possible in the name of a better, smarter, more exciting experience for our consumers.”
Samsung has not seen better days than this. The overall rejoinder to their S8 and S8+ has been heart-warming and served as a tonic to the company’s morale. Samsung also plans on pushing the envelope in a bid to make its products even more streamlined so that they would sell well.
It is all about satisfying the consumer base. The customers have not only forgotten about the glitch in the Note 7 but ignored any scathing reviews about an incomplete Bixby artificial intelligent assistant as well as an absent fingerprint sensor. A sense of renewed hope and trust in the products churned out by Samsung lies in the cards for the future.
The problem with the Galaxy Note 7 had to do with batteries that exploded and caused fires to erupt in the vicinity. That had led to a total recall of these products much to the dismay of Samsung’s top brass. The Galaxy S8 has no such issues haunting its technological prowess.
It has like the iPhone 8: an edge-to-edge OLED display, iris scanning, rear fingerprint scanner, facial recognition, water resistance and, last but not least, a camera redesign. The S8 and S8+ have both received rave reviews.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with S Pen announced
- OnePlus 8 vs. Samsung Galaxy S20: Which is better for you?
- OnePlus 8 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus: Has OnePlus finally caught up to Samsung?
- Best Buy discounts Apple AirPods, Samsung Galaxy Buds (again)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite to launch in US at $659
- Android 10-based OneUI 2.0 update rolls out to Samsung Galaxy A30s: Here’s what has changed
- Samsung Galaxy users may soon get Samsung TV Plus streaming app
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 release date, price, news and leaks
- How to measure blood oxygen saturation levels with a Samsung phone using Samsung Health
- Samsung’s next Galaxy Watch gets certified on China’s MIIT platform
- Samsung pulls bug-ridden Galaxy S20 Ultra April update after user complaints
- Some Exynos Galaxy S20 Ultra owners are seeing a green tint of the display
- Samsung set to launch four new smartphones today - including retro flip-phone
- Samsung's Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite are now on sale in Europe
- Garmin Forerunner 245 vs. Galaxy Watch Active 2: Which should you buy?
- Samsung rolls out new update for Galaxy Z Flip to add improved camera Flex Mode
- Verizon is now rolling out Android 10 to the Galaxy Tab S6, but without One UI 2.1
- Samsung U.S. will repair frontline and healthcare workers' phones for free
- Samsung Health Monitor app can measure blood pressure soon, Galaxy Watch Active2 to get it first
- iPhone SE vs. Pixel 3A, Galaxy S10E, Galaxy A51: What's the best budget phone?
Samsung Galaxy S8 Sets New Preorder Record have 606 words, post on www.i4u.com at April 25, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.