- Conclusions of the Deputy Minister Le Tien Tho at the meeting with the Ministerial leadership of Thai Binh Province
- Thai Binh province demands justice for AO victims
- Conclusions of the Minister Hoang Tuan Anh on organization of “Culture, Sports and Tourism Festival Days of provinces in the Red River Delta” in Thai Binh province
- Representatives of the MOCST to visit and work in Thai Binh Province
- The Conclusions of the Minister Hoang Tuan Anh at the working session with the Leadership of Thai Binh province
(VOVworld) –Covering more than 2,000 square meters, Keo pagoda in Thai Binh province is comprised of a number of architectural structures including a three-door temple, a Buddha pagoda, a Genie temple, a bell tower, corridors, and a tower garden…Keo pagoda, also known as Than Quang pagoda, is located in Duy Nhat commune, Vu Thu district, Thai Binh province. The pagoda is comprised of a pagoda that worships Buddha and a Genie temple that worships Duong Khong Lo, a monk of the Ly dynasty, who founded the pagoda. Monk Duong Khong Lowasborn in 1016 inGiaoThuy village, Ha Thanh district. He became a monk at 29. In 1061, after practicing Buddhism in India, he returned home and founded Nghiem Quang pagoda. In 1167, King Ly Anh Tong changed the name of the pagoda from Nghiem Quang to Than Quang.
The pagoda collapsed in a typhoonin 1611. It was rebuilt in 1632. At that time, the pagoda had 157 apartments covering 58,000 square meters. Now, the pagoda has 128 apartments covering 2,000 square meters. Despite being upgraded and repaired several times over the past 400 years, Keo pagoda retains its unique architecture from the 17th century Le dynasty. In September 2012 it was designated a special national relic.
Keo pagoda in Thai Binh province boasts unique architecture have 193 words, post on vovworld.vn at 2017-04-21 14:10:43. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.