BRENTFORD want Watford starlet Jerome Sinclair before they agree to sell Scott Hogan to West Ham.
The Championship club are resigned to losing their £10million-rated striker to the Hammers during the transfer window.
The Bees knows that Hogan wants to make the move to the Olympic Stadium but have been holding firm over their asking price in order to line up his replacement.
Keep up to date with ALL the latest transfer news and speculation with our live transfer feed
Now the west London club believe they have identified the player they want – former Liverpool hopeful Sinclair.
The 20-year-old made a £4m move from Anfield to Vicarage Road last summer but has struggled to get regular first team football.
Now Watford will let Sinclair go for the right price and the youngster fancies the switch for first team football.
Brentford have turned down two bids for Hogan so far from West Ham as they include down payments and instalments .
However West Ham will come back with a figure close to the guaranteed £10 million they want and the player’s terms will be no problem.
Sinclair made the most of a rare first team appearance for Watford yesterday when he scored in the FA Cup win over Burton Albion.
- Summer transfer window: club-by-club guide for the Premier League
- Chris Clyne Rules Chris Trickle Classic
- In Memoriam: Remembering Those We Lost in 2017
- Who Came to Jim Acosta’s Defense?
- Jet Magazine Could Return to Newsstands
- They’ve Been Filming the Police for Almost Two Decades. Meet America’s Copwatchers.
- News Overload Is Perfect for Donald Trump
- Wednesday's golf: Sergio Garcia apologizes, wants to be ‘best behaved’ in golf
- Johnson Rules Lucas Oil Modified Finale
Watford starlet Jerome Sinclair lined up by Brentford – paving the way for Scott Hogan to join West Ham have 277 words, post on www.thesun.ie at January 8, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.