© AP Photo / Heri JuandaAnother Powerful Earthquake Strikes Indonesia – USGSMOSCOW (Sputnik) — According to the Jakarta Globe media outlet, the National Disaster Mitigation Agency registered 105,758 residents affected by the floods, while 104,378 of them remain at the agency’s evacuation posts. On Wednesday, central Indonesian districts were hit by a heavy flood, with thousands of houses and infrastructure seriously damaged. The authorities introduced a state of emergency on Thursday, which will reportedly last till January 4. There were no reports about casualties among residents.
- At least 18 people are killed and more than a million evacuated as Typhoon Lekima hits China
- Yangtze River sees first flood this year
- E3 06: Heavy Rain Impressions
- 100,000 people are playing zombie survival game They Are Billions, now with 10% off
- Have You Played... The Flame In The Flood?
- Heavy Rain Q&A - Reader Questions
- David Cage on creating emotion in Heavy Rain
- David Cage opens up about Heavy Rain
- Walking Heavy is a stealth game about English gangsters that's flown under the radar
- PS Plus July Games Include Heavy Rain, Absolver
Over 100,000 People in Indonesia Evacuated Amid Heavy Floods have 177 words, post on sputniknews.com at December 24, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.