- Officials told CNN that Friday’s announcement follows long deliberations within the administration
- The collapse of the US-Russian relationship in other areas, such as Syria, played a role
Washington (CNN)The Obama administration said Friday it was “confident” that Russia was behind recent hackings of emails about upcoming US elections in an attempt to interfere with the process.
- Explosive memo released as Trump escalates fight over Russia probe
- Putin terrified American will meddle in Russian presidential election
- Russia prepares to label US media as 'foreign agents'
- Scores of Russian money transfers marked “to finance election campaign of 2016” investigated by FBI
- Sacked FBI director James Comey sends cryptic tweet after former Trump aide admits lying over Russia
- Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner 'spoke to Michael Flynn about Russia contact'
- Marco Rubio: 'Vladimir Putin chose to interfere in US elections'
- Steve Bannon set to appear before US House probe into Russia collusion
- Donald Trump refuses to implement new sanctions on Putin's Russia
- Facebook faces big challenge to prevent future US election meddling
US accuses Russia of trying to interfere with 2016 election have 1400 words, post on edition.cnn.com at October 7, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.