InterContinental Hanoi Westlake joins IHG Foundation Week
The Saigon Times Daily
InterContinental Hanoi Westlake participated in the 2016 IHG Foundation Week between September 26 and October 3.
Together with 5,200 IHG hotels and resorts across the globe, InterContinental Hanoi Westlake arranged a series of activities. For each activity a colleague or a guest took part in, IHG will donate US$1 to the IHG Shelter In A Storm Fund on their behalf. IHG Shelter in a Storm is a disaster relief program created by the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), which guides IHG hotels and resorts through the best way to respond when disaster strikes. Activities include a week-long charity fair; cleaning the hotel’s surrounding areas and part of West Lake; inviting the hotel’s guests and colleagues to ride on an exercise bike set up in the health club, treasure hunt game around West Lake, IHG Foundation Day co-hosted with Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, and Blood Donation Day in cooperation with the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion.
Launched in 2016, the IHG Foundation helps communities develop hospitality skills, support those impacted by disasters, encourage grassroots community groups, and protect the environment.
- Northern Ireland striker Kyle Lafferty set to join Rangers this week: report
- Azerbaijani designer to join Milan Fashion Week [PHOTO]
- InterContinental Hotels says don't panic about weaker London sales
- Hanoi FC football stars holds first training session with national squad
- Hanoi hosts activities to mark its Liberation Day
- Swedish embassy joins Plan International to empower Vietnam girls
- Robbie Williams performs for Armani at Milan Fashion Week SS19
- As winter begins to draw in a charity is encouraging volunteers to join Sleep Out
- Hitchin’s Dyspraxia Foundation marking 30th anniversary with special appeal
- Queen’s Park Nursery: MP Karen Buck joins parents demonstration to save Maida Hill pre-school