EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) An event to celebrate the life of former Michigan State punter Mike Sadler, who died in a car accident in Wisconsin, will take place at Spartan Stadium. Sunday’s event in East Lansing is open to the public. Sadler and Nebraska punter Sam Foltz died in a July 23 crash after attending a kicking camp in Wisconsin. Sadler was a four-year starter and four-time academic All-American at Michigan State. He finished his college career after the 2014 season. Michigan State’s athletic department has established the Mike Sadler Legacy Football Scholarship Fund, which will enable a Michigan State football player to receive a scholarship each year in his honor. In lieu of flowers, his family says contributions may be made to the fund.
- Michigan State punter Jake Hartbarger to miss rest of season
- Duke vs. Michigan State prediction, line: Blue Devils’ run ends here
- Michigan State says Final Four is primary motivator in showdown vs. Duke
- Michigan State wants a Big Ten tourney title, not time to rest
- Who will replace starters, fill key depth on Michigan State’s defense?
- Michigan State set to celebrate seniors who stepped up when needed
- Tom Izzo says second national title needed to validate his Michigan State career
- Beating Duke to make latest Final Four makes it that much sweeter for Michigan State
- Maryland women avenge Michigan State loss to kick off their Big Ten tournament
- Michigan State defense targets improvements, vows not to be complacent
Event to celebrate life of Michigan State punter Mike Sadler have 248 words, post on www.foxsports.com at July 31, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.