Representatives of Techcombank and PIV sign co-operation agreement to develop business. — Photo vietnamplus.vn HA NOI (Biz Hub) — The Viet Nam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank) and PetroVietnam Finance and Insurance Company (PVI), on June 2, signed a comprehensive agreement on building and developing the business. Under the agreement, Techcombank will supply the financial logistics for the management of currency flows, foreign exchange and bond investment for PVI in order to help it save expenses in operations and human resources. Meanwhile, with its leading role in the insurance sector, PVI will design and provide Techcombank and its staff and customers with quality insurance programmes, which have a preferential fee. General Director of PVI Bui Van Thuan said this co-operation was a golden opportunity for the two sides to maximally exploit their strengths in crossed sales of services and products, bringing about added values for participants including the bank, insurance supplier and customers. As one of the leading insurance companies in Viet Nam, last year PVI reported a revenue of VND980 billion (US$44 million) and after tax profits of VND530 billion, an increase of 36 per cent and 217 per cent over 2014 respectively. Techcombank has been co-operating…
- Travelex Insurance Services recognized as ‘Best Travel Insurance Company'
- FedNat Insurance Company Joins the FAIR Foundation in Educational Alliance for a Second Year
- Roost® Announces Partnership with Flathead Farm Mutual Insurance Company
- Shocker: Injured workers win one over insurance companies
- Gulfstream Property and Casualty Insurance Company Selects Roost® Home Telematics Solutions
- Investigation ends in $300K fine for Vt. insurance company
- Financial services firm inks deal to sponsor Indianapolis 500
- Anadarko inks deals with Tokyo Gas, Shell for Mozambique LNG
- Major insurance company will soon close Ballantyne office, as it lays off 164 people
- Health groups take aim at insurance companies’ medication policies
Techcombank, insurance company ink deal to boost co-operation have 301 words, post on at June 3, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.