|Representatives of Techcombank and PIV sign co-operation agreement to develop business. — Photo vietnamplus.vn|
HA NOI (Biz Hub) — The Viet Nam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank) and PetroVietnam Finance and Insurance Company (PVI), on June 2, signed a comprehensive agreement on building and developing the business.
Under the agreement, Techcombank will supply the financial logistics for the management of currency flows, foreign exchange and bond investment for PVI in order to help it save expenses in operations and human resources.
Meanwhile, with its leading role in the insurance sector, PVI will design and provide Techcombank and its staff and customers with quality insurance programmes, which have a preferential fee.
General Director of PVI Bui Van Thuan said this co-operation was a golden opportunity for the two sides to maximally exploit their strengths in crossed sales of services and products, bringing about added values for participants including the bank, insurance supplier and customers.
As one of the leading insurance companies in Viet Nam, last year PVI reported a revenue of VND980 billion (US$44 million) and after tax profits of VND530 billion, an increase of 36 per cent and 217 per cent over 2014 respectively.
Techcombank has been co-operating with many organisations and businesses to supply its products, including Vietnam Airlines, State-run Viet Nam National Chemical Group, Electricity of Viet Nam, and Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group, in addition to Viet Nam Post and Telecommunications Group, and Viet Nam Coffee and Cocoa Association.
The bank said it would list on the Unlisted Public Company Market (UPCoM) this year, and then on one of the two official bourses in Ha Noi and HCM City.
Last year, the bank reported a profit before tax of VND2.037 trillion, an increase of 43.8 per cent over 2014. — VNS
- Duke sells stake in renewables to mutual fund, insurance company
- Phoenix Petroleum, CNOOC unit ink deal for LNG project
- Bloomberry inks deal for P37.3-B Solaire lot
- EDC inks deal to supply clean energy
- DoTr, SMC ink deal for ‘game-changer’ airport
- Denver insurance company expands into vacant, historic silk mill
- Retailer Carrefour steps up digital push, inks deal in China
- Boeing inks deal to provide parts for rival Airbus planes
- NBA inks deal with MGM Resorts to provide data to bettors
- Agri, trade depts ink deal to boost rubber industry
- BOI, Japan bank ink deal on investment promotion
- Audioboo inks deal with BBC to publish audio clips
- Samarco inks deal with Brazil authorities over dam disaster
- Onyx inks deal for first Japanese hotel in snowy Hokkaido
- Share tip of the week: healthy insurance company
- Huawei, Russian Telecom Firm Ink Deal to Build 5G Network
- Lloyd's to meet with insurers AIG, Chubb to boost U.S. business
- Kickstarter Inks Deals With The NYT as Amazon Launches Crowdfunded Storefront [Updated]
- Stingray inks deal to acquire radio station in Drumheller, Alberta
- Zendesk Signs Bigger Deals, Boosts Guidance
Techcombank, insurance company ink deal to boost co-operation have 459 words, post on at June 3, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.