Truong Thi Dieu Ngoc from the central coastal city of Da Nang won the Miss Ao dai Vietnam contest – The Way to Miss World Crown beauty contest which ended in Ho Chi Minh City on June 7.
Dieu Ngoc received a prize worth VND1.1 billion, including a cash prize of VND100 million. She will be the country’s representative at Miss World 2016.
Yen Nhi was the first runner-up. Nhi got an award worth VND530 million, including a cash prize of VND30 million and a chance to participate in the Miss Grand International 2016.
The second runner-up went to Phuong Linh. She also received an award worth VND530 million, including a cash prize of VND30 million and an opportunity to compete in the Miss International 2016 in Japan.
Miss Ao dai Vietnam – The Way to Miss World Crown was held by Vietnam Television (VTV) and HCMC-based BHD Company. The contest which is the first beauty contest is organized in the format of a reality show to look for the best three to compete at three international beauty contests – Miss World, Miss International and Miss Supranational. Contestants spent 9 weeks for training workshops on communication, fitness, makeup, style, and etiquettes by leading experts, and competed with each other.
- Why Hearthstone in 2016 was actually pretty great (despite all the Shaman)
- The moments that defined League of Legends in 2016
- Brush Up on Your PlayStation History; New European Contest Opens for a Chance to Purchase a 20th Anniversary PS4 Console
- Roaring Murray recovers from slow start to win in Shanghai
- The biggest PC gaming controversies of 2016
- The Big Xbox Interview: Aaron Greenberg on 2015, 2016, Scalebound, Quantum Break, Team Pride and Much More
- No Man’s Sky news, gameplay and more: a universe of info on 2016’s hottest space sim
- Sector enhances ties with foreign partners to boost green growth
- The History of the Madden Curse
- Creature prison: The VR designs of Rick and Morty's co-creator
- The strategies MechWarrior Online's best team used to become world champions
- Support programme improves Ben Tre start-up climate
- Crap Shoot: Les Manley: Search For THE KING
- 12,000+ Students Bring Custom Robots to Ultimate Sport-for-the-Mind Showdown
- Saturday Crapshoot: Leisure Suit Larry 2
- 17 mold-breaking fighting games that all developers should study
- 52 of the best games of 2015
- Biggest aerial photography competition shares impressive worldwide drone shots
- The bot lane pairings that define competitive League of Legends
- Looking back on an incredible year of Dota 2
Da Nang’s beauty wins Miss Ao dai Vietnam contest 2016 have 385 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 7, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.