The HCM City Public Transport Management and Operation Centre on Monday began operation of two more subsidised buses in Cần Giờ Island district.— Photo buyttphcm.com.vn HCM CITY — The HCM City Public Transport Management and Operation Centre on Monday began operation of two more subsidised buses in Cần Giờ Island district. In 2011, the centre and the district People’s Committee launched the two buses without a subsidy. However, the bus routes could not turn a profit. Đậu An Phúc, the centre’s head, said the buses would help meet the travelling needs of residents in An Thới Đông, Lý Nhơn and Tam Thôn Hiệp. With 40 seats each, buses No. 127 and 128 transport passengers on the routes of An Thới Đông Commune – Tam Thôn Hiệp Commune, and Lý Nhơn Commune’s Tân Điền Hamlet – An Nghĩa Commune at prices of VNĐ5,000- VNĐ6,000 (US$0.2-0.26). About 190 buses operate in the district daily, transporting on average 3,900 passengers. –VNS
- Thiruvananthapuram: City to get 32 charging stations for e-vehicles
- Maine school districts get $1.25 million to improve school safety
- Students Hack Into Chester Co. School District, Get Personal Info
- Report: Google Fiber Cities to Get Wi-Fi Networks, Too
- 3 Rajasthan cities to get 1 more municipal body each
- Mumbai City to Get Free Wi-Fi Hotspots
- U.K. cities to get blanket Wi-Fi coverage
- Could cities profit from protecting themselves against rising seas?
- The curse of urban sprawl: how cities grow, and why this has to change
- Government approves sanction of 5,595 electric buses under FAME scheme
City district gets two more subsidised buses have 254 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 27, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.