The US-based food website Daily Meal continues its culinary tour of the world with its first-ever roster of the 101 Best Restaurants in Asia, which has honoured five Vietnamese restaurants.
HCM City’s Lemongrass and Nha Hang Ngon were ranked 21st and 28th respectively while Da Nang’s La Maison 1888 was placed 58th. HCM City’s Hoi An and Mandarine restaurants came in at 71st and 95th. The list included restaurants in countries all over the region from Cambodia, mainland China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, the Republic of Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam, Hong Kong and Macau.
The Daily Meal’s 101 best restaurants in Asia were voted by restaurant critics, food and lifestyle writers, food bloggers and long-term foreign residents on the basis of cuisine, style, value, and overall buzz. — VNS
- Viet Nam meat must meet Japan specs
- Conference hails Viet Nam fintech potential
- These Fresno-area restaurants won Best of the Valley awards. Is your favorite among them?
- ADB supports small and medium-sized enterprises in Viet Nam
- The 101 Best Universities In The World Rankings 2014/15
- Việt Nam IT outsourcing conference to be held in Oct
- Programme highlights film production opportunities in Việt Nam
- Việt Nam commits to environmentally sustainable transport
- Conference hails Việt Nam fintech potential
- Việt Nam, Australia target US$10 billion in trade in 2020