- Democratic presidential candidate debate is October 13
- Hilary Rosen: Clinton is going to have to call out Bernie Sanders at debate
Hilary Rosen, a CNN contributor, is a Democratic political strategist and managing director of SKDKnickerbocker and an adviser to the Democratic National Committee. The opinions in this commentary are solely those of the author.
(CNN)Hillary Clinton has one job in the upcoming CNN Democratic debate: She needs to convince Democrats that we don’t need Joe Biden to enter the race to keep the White House. So, whether or not he shows up in Las Vegas on October 13, (CNN rules allow him to enter as late as the day of the debate), his presence will loom large.
- Joe Biden Said 'You Gave Me Hell' to Elizabeth Warren, Shies Away From Attacking Her Before Democratic Debate
- Bernie Sanders leads the way in Democratic presidential fundraising with $25.3 million haul over three months - as Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party report a combined $125 million
- Report: GOP Lawmakers Plan to Call Hunter Biden as Witness in Public Impeachment Hearings
- The Note: Joe Biden pitches Trump country on unity
- The Note: Biden deepens policy fault lines in Democratic primary
- The Hill's Morning Report - 2020 Dems, progressives preview anti-Biden offensive
- Reports: Eric Holder Considers Jumping into 2020 Presidential Primary, Mike Bloomberg Prepares to Run
- Swalwell: Depositions provided evidence of an 'extortion scheme'
- Why Biden excels nationally, struggles in early states
- Remember when governors used to win the presidency?