Ashok Leyland rolls out their first batch of diploma holders from the Pantnagar manufacturing facility in Uttarakhand. The student graduated are under the Ashok Leyland’s ‘Ashirwad Yojana’ started in 2010. And the country’s second largest commercial vehicle manufacturer has recently inducted the first batch of 135 youth, successfully completed the 4-year Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering Program, in partnership with NTTF – technical training institute. The event was presided over by the honorable Labor Minister of Uttarakhand, Shri H. C. Durgapal.
Shri H. C. Durgapal, Labor Minister of Uttarakhand, who was chief guest at the event, said, “It is commendable that Ashok Leyland is helping create employment opportunities for the youth of Uttarakhand. 100% of the children enrolled in the Ashirwad Yojana are being offered permanent positions across the Ashok Leyland system and it gives me great pleasure and pride to wish all the current and future graduating children the very best.”
Under the Ashirwad Yojana, the company selects deserving 12th pass students and give them technical training in the plant along with personality development, grooming and English language classes and acquaint them to the corporate culture. The graduated individuals include both girls and boys and now they will be a full time employees of Ashok Leyland.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vinod K. Dasari, Managing Director, Ashok Leyland said, “In 2010, Ashok Leyland laid the foundations of our modern, fully-integrated manufacturing plant in Uttarakhand. The same year we envisioned an empowered Uttarakhand that produces skilled talent that will go on to become an asset to the state and to the country. ‘Ashirwad Yojana’ is a unique program under which Ashok Leyland offers an intensive 4-year training program to unemployed boys and girls from Uttarakhand, turning them into skilled and confident talent.
These 12th pass young people come from humble economic backgrounds in remote and hilly areas of the state, and through a mix of theory, on-the-job practical training, personality development inputs, hands-on experience in a state-of-the art learning center; become professionally qualified youth, ready to participate in the industrial development of the state of Uttarakhand and the country at large. We are very proud to have them join the Ashok Leyland family,” he added.
Source : CarDekho
- NEET results 2019: Could not clear exam? Here is the list of alternative courses in medicine to pursue
- Union Cabinet 2019: These men and women will run India for the next 5 years
- 'I am proud to be a gay son of God': Mormon valedictorian comes out in graduation speech
- Government ties up with UK-based IFoA to launch course in actuaries
- Key points: the Tomlinson report
- Prepare yourselves for journey ahead, Don charges graduands
- For crafty travelers, DIY classes are the ultimate souvenir
- DfE to unveil new category of higher technical qualifications
- Learning Chinese language, cultures helpful for Ugandan youths
- Katie Mitchell, British theatre’s queen in exile
- New B-schools take slow and steady steps towards growth
- Denis Yengi grew up in a refugee camp but he didn’t let it hold him back
- Expat English teachers: P2 – Becoming teachers in one month
- Extinction Rebellion: The activists risking prison to save the planet
- China Focus: Wider opening-up brings closer ties with Asian neighbors
- China’s memory manipulators
- Why Germany should be India's best partner in Europe
First Batch of Students Graduate from Ashok Leyland Ashirwad Yojana the 4-year diploma course from Pantnagar Plant, UK have 520 words, post on www.bsmotoring.com at March 1, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.