Full-size SUVs may no longer be in vogue, but there are still plenty of people who need to haul large amounts of stuff, or other people.General Motors is betting on that. Its Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC full-size SUVs cover three quarters of the market, and the General treated them all to a sweeping redesigned for the 2015 model year.While it will never have the prestige of an Escalade, the Chevy Suburban has anchored GM’s volume brand for decades. The Suburban name has been in continuous use since 1935, much longer than any other car in the GM lineup.Plus, anyone who’s seen an action movie knows that Suburbans are the vehicles of choice for the FBI, CIA, and all manner of unsavory government and quasi-government espionage organizations.Will the Bureau and the Agency place an order for a fleet of new 2015 Suburbans, or will it keep the ones it has?Exterior designIt will certainly be harder to sneak around unnoticed in the snazzier-looking 2015 Suburban. Like the short-wheelbase Tahoe, the bigger Suburban received a thorough exterior redesign to differentiate it from the Silverado full-size pickup truck it’s based on.Consequently, this is the first Suburban in recent memory where styling appears to be… Read full this story
- Ferrari names SUV, eyes 15 new models in 'ambitious' plan
- The Childless vs. the Mommies: Do Women with Children Get Preferential Treatment at Work?
- Global Organic Textile Standard Facilities Increase 18% in 2014
- Ford Is Riding Its Trucks and Big SUVs to Sales Gains as Smaller Models Lag
- Going Big: Guillermo del Toro Creates Bot Vs. Monster Spectacle For “Pacific Rim”
- Natalie Campbell: My three big predictions for 2015
- We drove a $55,000 Ford Explorer and a $49,000 VW Atlas to see which SUV we like better — here’s the verdict
- Chevrolet unveils life-size LEGO 'Batmobile' at Detroit auto show
- San Francisco International Auto Show 2014
- Chevrolet Selects Six HBCU Students for Journalism Fellowship
Big SUV Brawl: 2015 Chevrolet Suburban vs 2014 Chevrolet Suburban have 324 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 7, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.